Listen to Podcast
A way to load your scripts asynchronously so that your pages can load faster
- LAB.js by Kyle Simpson ( @getify )
- RequireJS by James Burke ( @jrburke )
- DeferJS by Boris Moore
- YepNope by Alex Sexton ( @slexaxton ) and Ralph Holzmann ( @ralphholzmann )
- etc... ( spreadsheet comparing many script loaders )
- Modernizr by Paul Irish ( @paul_irish ), Faruk Ateş ( @KuraFire ), and Alex Sexton ( @slexaxton ) *Note: The YepNope script loader works really well with this library. Check out Progressively Enhancing HTML5 Forms by Chris Coyier ( @chriscoyier )
- List of HTML5 Cross Browser Pollyfills
These are some great videos that I have learned a lot from. If you have time I strongly encourage you sit back and enjoy.
comments powered by Disqus .